|Careers with Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria|
Chinese Embassy in Bulgaria is recruiting local employees and welcomes qualified applicants.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Type of employment: Full-time employment
Starting date: 1.2.2018
Closing date: by contract
Location: Embassy of China in Sofia, 58 James Bourchier Blvd.
Deadline for application: 5.1.2018
I. Position Overview
Local employee will provide assistance in the Embassy's daily work including but not limited to office work, outreaching and administrative work.
II. Basic Qualifications
1. The applicant should hold Bulgaria citizenship or have permanent resident status in Bulgaria and can be legally employed.
2. The applicant should be law-abiding and honest and has no crime record or unresolved issues including arrears and contract dispute with previous employers.
3. The applicant should at least have a bachelor's degree.
4. The applicant should have excellent command of both Bulgarian and English(oral and written), preferable with more language abilities such as Chinese and Russian.
5.The applicant should have good command of office equipment and software abilities such as WORD and EXCEL.
6. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit without unhealthy addictions.
III. Recruitment Procedure
1. application: send your curriculum vitae, a recent color passport photo and copies of your passport, legal residence certificate and academic diploma via email to:email@example.com , Please mention "Job Application" in the email title. Last date for receipt of application is 5th Jan.,2018.
2. Review: the Embassy will review the applications and send email notice to qualified applicants. There will be no notice or acceptance of inquiry for those not chosen.
3. Tests: there will be a written exam and an interview to test the applicants' command of language abilities and office work skills.
Hiring: the Embassy will hire the top applicants based on exam performance. Once you get the hiring notice, please contact the Embassy to discuss salary and other job-related matters.