|Under the entrustment of General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China (GACC), the Website of China-CEEC Customs Information Center was put into operation on April 27, 2021|
Under the entrustment of General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China (GACC), the Website of China-CEEC Customs Information Center was put into operation on April 27, 2021. (http://www.cceeccic.org)
The center will actively provide services for promoting cooperation between China and Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries.
The Website will serve as three important platforms:
1.Communication platform. It aims to promote the communication of customs inspection and quarantine laws, regulations and policies between China and CEE countries.
2.Consultation platform. It will promptly respond to and solve the obstacles and difficulties in customs clearance of goods as well as market entry of agri-food products raised by either government or enterprises of each country.
3.Monitoring platform. It will timely release the trade trends of China-CEE countries and their monitoring and early warning information.
The website has nine columns:
1. News. This column releases news and trends related to China-CEEC cooperation, as well as the latest released policies, such as announcements issued by GACC.
2. Legislation. In this column, users can search international treaties related to trade and customs between China and CEE countries, as well as laws and regulations of China and CEE countries.
3. Customs Clearance.This column provides the guide of customs services, including means of transport and health quarantine for example, totaling 13 major categories.
4. SPS. This column introduces the knowledge of SPS, regulations and standards, epidemic information, SPS notification, market access, etc.
5. Monitoring.This column reveals the updates, developments and analysis of China-CEEC trade.
6. TBT (Technical Barriers for Trade). This column displays the early warning information, technical regulations, standards, non-conformity and notifications on import and export goods between China and CEE countries.
7. Special Columns. This column is designed to exhibit contents regarding the China-CEEC Summit, the overview of CEE countries, and China-CEEC Expo, etc.
8. China-CEEC Customs Inspection and Quarantine Cooperation Dialogue. This column presents information of the current and previous Dialogues.
9. Exchanges and Communication. In this column, users can submit difficulties in customs clearance, market access of agri-food products, as well as put forward suggestions on the website building.
The Website has two embedded functions:
1. Information Search. Users can directly input key words for fuzzy search of title and content to quickly obtain the needed information.
2. Data Visualization. Digital globe technology is applied to visually display the data and trends of China-CEEC trade.